I have built a lot of websites over the last few years and I know how important it is to be able to post articles on other people’s websites to get word out on your own blog. I’d love to help out some other travel bloggers who want to get some more links and eyes on their own website.
If you have your own blog related to travel or other exciting life experiences in the same realm, please reach out to me on my contact page. You can send over your post idea and I’ll let you know if I think it fits the theme of my blog.
Guest post guidelines:
- All posts must be a minimum of 800 words. I definitely have no maximum on this if you haven’t noticed some of my lengthier articles I write
- If you want, you can provide a short bio and photo that I’ll add to the post
- Pictures are helpful, but if necessary I can find some relevant memes or stock images if you don’t have any
- 100% original content. I won’t post articles that have appeared anywhere else online and will take down posts that get put up elsewhere after my site.
- I’m only allowing guest posts from other bloggers. I’m not offering my blog up for businesses looking to get backlinks to sell their products.
I’m open to any ideas, but the types of posts I would love:
- Insider information on a particular city or travel location
- Honest stories from your travels
- Travel hacks. I love all life hacks, but particularly travel hacks!
- Lists. But make sure they are informative, funny, and/or useful
All posts are subject to my editing. I won’t completely rewrite your content, but I will edit it for the sake of keeping with the format of my site.
I’m also more than happy to write for other blogs. Let me know if there are any opportunities with your own travel sites and I’ll see what I can whip up for you!
Oh, and how about some search terms to help you find this page!
- travel blog guidelines
- guest post travel blog
- travel guest posting
- travel tips guest post
- write for me
- write for us
- solo travel blogger
- accepts guest writers